+44 (0)20 7593 0026
Rose was built 1587 by Philip Henslowe and was the first theatre on Bankside,
with a repertory which included plays by Marlow and Shakespeare. Its remains where
discovered in 1989, and are now preserved below an office complex. With an exciting
light and sound presentation the funds for a permanent display will soon be raised.
60 - £2.50 / Students
Tube: Mansion House
/ Cannon Street / London Bridge